Privacy Notice – Eastbourne Healthcare Partnership Limited
Your data, your privacy and the Law. How we use your medical records
- This Company handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and is event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record
- We may share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care service
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research
For more information please see below, or you can contact us at Reception/call us/ write to us/send us an email at EHP.LTD@nhs.net